jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018

2018 already?


It´s been a long hiatus and I feel just like Rip Van Winkle waking up, although it´s only been a three-year slumber and not the full 20 years this guy spent in dreamland. Anyways, I think the time to continue posting music in this here blog has come once again, and there´s a lot to catch up on.

First, some new plans for what´s left of 2018, including more and more techno mix sessions on Mixcloud (the latest one is right below these lines), as well as the re-launch of my Mixlr radio web page (http://mixlr.com/courin-edge/) as soon as I finish configuring my home studio (really just my laptop, my Pioneer DJ controller and my simple-yet-powerful sound system). I´ll post the live sessions schedule once I figure everything out, so keep an eye on this blog!

What hasn´t changed is my love for music, with techno deeply embedded into my heart and soul. These years there´s been a LOT of new, amazing music, music worth sharing and writing about, and I feel bad for not keeping this blog active during this time, but life does not always make it easy to find the time to write and publish, and I´ve also been kind of lazy about it, so, let´s say blame is 50/50 on me.

But it´s a new, shining, beautiful day, and we have a lot to look forward to. So, I will make my best effort to keep bringing you new tunes to discover and enjoy every day, and to constantly be thinking of new ideas to keep you, and myself as well, interested. It´s a fairly easy job, as long as the tunes are good this blog will be good too (I hope!).

So, new mixes, new live sessions, new tunes reviewed every day, new energy and new ideas, starting on this day, May 24, 2018. And to start things off, here´s a mix:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario